Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2011 2:55 AM
Subject: [PoS] FRIDAY: Autopsy Report

Dear Friends,

Was there an autopsy done on your son or daughter?
No, My Husband fought to stop it and succeeded. I remember at the time being scared that because he fought it they would think we killed our son. Such irrational thoughts when i think about it now as all the police where standing there watching me be completly hysterical clinging to my son screaming! They did howerer make a small incision to his groin so a toxoligy report could be done.
( Sam died by hanging in our shed on the 20th June 2011, next to a couch that he could have stopped the process with had he chosen to, I found him an hour later).

If so, who requested or ordered it to be done?

If so, was there any doubt about how your son or daughter died?

If so, did you read a copy of the autopsy report?
4 months later
we have not received a toxoligy report and i am pleased because i dont want to now what drugs my son was taking prior to his death ( at this point anyway)

If so, what do you remember about it?

AND ... If you had had a choice, would there have been an autopsy done?
Explain why or why not?
No, My bestfriends son died by hanging 6 years earlier and i remember going to dress him and being horrified by the scar and the thought of what they had done. The only thing about not having one was that it took longer to get my son back which ment we only had 2 1/2 days with him before the funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment